Returns & Exchanges
- Return Policy
- Return Procedure
- Exchange Procedure
- Refunds & Credits
- Return Shipping
- Restocking Fees
- Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect Products
- Order Cancellations
- Non Returnable Products & Services
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. For orders placed between November 15th to December 24st (the holiday shopping season), the return period is 30 days from the December 26th. The following rules apply:
- Products must be in new and re-sellable condition with original packaging, papers etc.
- Any product that was installed, partially installed, or used in any way is non-returnable.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable. Sorry. If you can get FedEx (or whatever shipping company) to refund their work, you’re a brilliant negotiator. But we’ve never been able to get them to do it.
- All returns must get an RMA number PRIOR to returning it to us. Any part without this RMA number will be refused in shipping and returned to you (costing you shipping money). So please, follow our simple procedures to make this as painless as possible for all of us
- We have a few non-returnable products & services that are listed below.
- Order cancellations can only be requested before the shipment is processed, or in some cases, prior to a part being painted or manufactured.
To return a product to us, you first need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Our RMA form will tell you the correct return address and detailed instructions on how to return a product. The return address may be different than the address it shipped from. You may request an RMA using the following methods:
Please tell us what specific items you want to return and what the reason is. You will receive an email with an RMA form attached. Please allow processing time of 24 to 72 hours since in many instances, we have to wait for a manufacturer's response.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
Option 1 (Faster) – Order the new part you want online or call us so we can ship it as soon as possible. Then use our form to request an RMA for the part(s) you want to return. As soon as we receive the approved part back, we’ll issue your refund lickety split.
Option 2 (Slower) – Request an RMA for the part(s) you want to exchange. On your request form, please tell us the exact item’s you want us to ship in exchange. Once we receive your returned item(s), we’ll process your exchange and get your new part(s) shipped right out. You will be either refunded or charged the difference in price between your new parts and your returned parts.
Once we accept your return, we’ll issue a refund in the same payment method as you had originally used to place your order (Credit Card, Paypal, or Check).
We’ll send you an email confirming receipt of the returned part and your credit. Please allow from 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account. This isn’t a delay on our part. It’s your credit card company making money by earning interest on your cash. That’s just how they work and we have no control over them.
ChuxTrux.com doesn’t refund any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions. ChuxTrux.com will also not offer reimbursement for any damage acquired during installation or any other use of a product.
If the return is due to an error on Chux Trux part, or a manufacturer error, we’ll “buy the ride” back to us. Otherwise the customer is responsible for any charges in return shipping to get the product back to us. Hey, it’s probably a lot cheaper than putting it in your car and driving it to us in Kansas City or whatever warehouse it needs to go to.
Some parts that are eligible for a refund have a 20% restocking fee. These parts still must return the part with all of the original packaging, papers, hardware, etc. and parts must be in new and unused condition.
Accidents happen sometimes, we all know that. If you receive part(s) from us that show up defective, damaged, or just plain wrong, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible.
Please DO NOT try to use or install the part! We’ll send out a replacement part and will send you a shipping label with the freight prepaid to return the defective part. All returned product(s) must be received by us within 30 days from date of purchase. If damage was caused by a shipping courier (FedEx, etc.), we will schedule them to pick up the damaged item.
If you request us to ship a replacement part prior to the return of original merchandise, then a temporarily authorization of your credit card is required until the original merchandise is returned as we’ve outlined earlier
Some parts may ship from our warehouse, a distribution center or direct from the manufacturer. If you request that we cancel an order or a part, please be aware that it takes time for a manufacturer to cancel an order. This process isn’t as simple as hitting a key on a computer. It may involve our staff voiding orders in our computer systems, having our team pull items from production schedules and sometimes even catching orders on our shipping dock before they get on the truck. Please be aware that we try to ship parts as fast as possible, so we recommend that you don’t purchase alternate parts until we send a final confirmation of your cancelled order.
The following products cannot be exchanged or returned due to manufacturer's policies or their made-to-order custom features:
- Any item marked as a special order, custom order or parts or marked as non-returnable.
- Any item that has been painted
- Any costs associated with painting products (ex. spoilers, body kits, calipers ...)
- Interior dashboard/dash Kits
- All wheels
- Any item with embroidery or custom logos