Chux Trux » BedRug
Find BedRug truck bed liners right here in Kansas City at one of our three Chux Trux locations. BedRug was created by a company in Old Hickory, Tennessee called Wise Industries. They make lots of other quality products, but their truck bed liners are what they’re really proud of. With this carpet bed liner they make it so it’s fully customized and the quality can’t be touched. Come pick out your carpet bed liner right here at Chux Trux.
The BedRug BedTred Truck Bed Liner works just like a professional spray-in, but costs less, installs easier and isnÕt permanent.
- Guards your truck from dents and dings while cushioning your cargo.
- You get a lifetime warranty.
- It protects just as good as a professional spray-in.
- Custom made to fit your specific truck.
The BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit is custom made to fit your Jeep perfectly and replace your factory mats.
- The durable polypropylene material looks like carpet but is rugged and tough.
- ItÕs waterproof and resistant to mildew and stains.
- An included heat shield keeps exhaust heat and road noise to a minimum.
- You get a 3 year warranty.
The BedRug Complete Truck Bed Liner looks as good as carpet, but works like a professional spray in liner.
- Takes chemical spills (battery acid, gas, etc) like a champ.
- ItÕs super easy to clean Ð just hose it down at the car wash.
- BedRug gives you a lifetime warranty.
- The thick carpet-like surface cushions fragile cargo.
The BedRug BedTred Jeep Cargo Liner kit is the way to go if you need rugged protection thatÕll last and look great at the same time.
- Custom molded to fit your Jeep perfectly.
- The thick _Ó liner reduces road noise and exhaust heat from coming inside.
- Waterproof and mildew resistant.
- Includes four pieces to fit wall-to-wall in the cargo area and tailgate.
More About BedRug
BedRug carpet truck bed liner takes truck bed protection to a whole new level. There’s no messy spray-in or roll-on stuff to permanently attach to the bed. The carpet looks nice, neat and stylish. It’s soft to the touch and turns your truck bed into a comfy spot to sit. But it’s as tough as a hard or spray-in bed liner and can handle heavy cargo, rain, nasty weather, spills, tons of stuff and still end up looking nice and fresh after you hose it off. Come shop at Chux Trux today to find the BedRug truck bed liner for you.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!