Chux Trux - Air intakes
Get your air intake right here in Kansas City at Chux Trux. The difference between a stock air intake and a cold air intake is like the difference between dating the head cheerleader in high school or the book club president that your aunt Mable set you up with. Some say you could go either way and be fine, but you’re not stupid. There’s also a big difference in air intakes.
Browse Air intakes Products
Find your K&N Air Intake in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations.
- Allows air to flow quickly into engine
- Better engine efficiency, more horsepower and better gas mileage
Find your aFe cold air intake right here at Chux Trux in Kansas City. Stop by one of our three locations or call one of our experts today to get the perfect part for your vehicle. Pick any aFe cold air intake and youÕre already 10 steps ahead of the guy next to you at the red light. Factory intake systems are very restrictive and can choke your engine. An aFe cold air system can open up the passages and allow tons more cold air into your engine, increasing horsepower, torque and even gas mileage.
- YouÕll get a much higher amount of air flow over your factory air intake system, meaning more power.
- Each kit is built just for your specific vehicle, so youÕll have a perfect fit right out of the box.
- Installation takes less than 30 minutes and youÕll only need a few common tools
- aFe cold air intake kits include a lifetime warranty
Get your own Airaid Cold Air Intake right here at Chux Trux in Kansas City. HowÕs a cold air intake work? Check out this scenario: You know you need more oxygen when you run or exercise. IF you run or exercise. If you donÕt, then when you do end up sprinting after the ice cream truck, youÕll definitely be inhaling more oxygen so you donÕt pass out. YouÕll also figure out sucking in cool air is much easier and effective than inhaling hot air. ItÕs the same way with your truck: more cool air = more oxygen = more efficient.
- Save gas and save money with the AIRAID Cold Air Intake since it makes your engine run more efficiently than the stock air intake system.
- DonÕt hurt your brain by making it complicated. The installation for the cold air intake is simple and youÕll only need a few tools. The air box uses the factory position, so no modification is needed.
- The AIRAID cold air intake filter is sturdy and washable, so itÕs the last air filter youÕll ever have to buy. That means you save even more money on this purchase. Go buy it already!
- Impress your friends with the horsepower and torque you gain with an install that takes less than 30 minutes.
More About Air intakes
Stock intakes have bends and ridges inside that disrupt the flow of air coming in from the air filter. An aftermarket cold air intake from AIRAID, aFe or Volant is as smooth and slick as a bald mans head and allows the air to flow smooth and fast. This crams as much cold air as possible into your engine, which means higher efficiency, more horsepower, torque and better gas mileage. Starting to see why an aftermarket intake is better than the stock intake?
Find your intake at Chux Trux and get the highest quality on the market. We only carry the good stuff and don’t bother with trying to sell you junk. Come by or check out our site today to get your truck performing at a higher level with an aftermarket cold air intake.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!