Chux Trux - Nerfs
Get the best nerf bars right here in Kansas City. Nerf bars were put on earth for two reasons: to make climbing into and out of your truck a whole lot easier and to make your truck look good. If you compare two of the same trucks side by side and one has nerf bars and the other doesn’t, you’ll instantly see why you need a pair. Whether your truck is lifted or not nerf bars give you a step up. And down. Jeep nerf bars are a must-have for your ride even at stock height. We’ve got only the best nerf bars here at Chux so take your pick.
Browse Nerfs Products
Get your specialty nerf bars in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations. When regular nerf bars wonÕt cut it, you may need some specialty drop step bars.
- Made just for your truck so they fit perfect
- Constructed using the same quality materials that regular nerf bars are made of
- A drop step off of the nerf bar extends the step so you donÕt have to reach as far
- Sold as a pair
Get your 3Ó round nerf bars in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations. Grab a set of three inch nerf bars and give yourself a step up into your truck.
- Available in chrome, stainless and black finishes
- Available for single, extended cab and quad-cab trucks
- Less expensive than dealership options
- Easy installation for most models
Get your 4Ó oval nerf bars in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations. DonÕt miss a step when getting into or out of your truck with these oval steps.
- Good size so you canÕt miss a step
- Oval shaped with a flat step area
- Available in black, chrome or stainless finishes
- Available for trucks and SUVs
Get your 6Ó oval nerf bars in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations and make it easy on yourself when getting into and out of your truck.
- Big beefy steps so youÕll never have to stretch to climb into your truck again
- Flat step area to get a secure grip
- Available in black, chrome and stainless finishes
- Made to fit your specific vehicle
Get your 5Ó oval nerf bars in Kansas City right here at one of our three Chux Trux locations. These are a classic choice when updating your truckÕs style and your comfort.
- Flat step pad area for better footing
- Available in several finishes including black, chrome and stainless
- Installs easily on most models with no drilling
- Made to fit your specific vehicle
More About Nerfs
Get the best nerf bars right here from Chux in Kansas City. If nerf bars were a food, you could call Chux a buffet. We’ve got an assortment of styles, finishes and brands for you to choose from. Chrome nerf bars are always popular, stainless steel nerf bars are great if you are always out on the trail and black nerf bars just look cool. We’ve got the hottest name brands like Westin, Aries, Rugged Ridge, Lund, Fab Fours, Ranch Hand, Outland, Rampage and more. Shop Chux in Kansas City today to get the best nerf bars for your truck.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!