Prime Design ErgoRack Van Racks Make it Easier and Safer to Get Ladders Up and Down From Van Roofs
- 2-finger operation
- Reduces worker injury
- Several options available
- Smooth, hydraulic operation
ErgoRack - The Lightweight, Safe and Easy to Use Ergonomic Van Ladder Rack
Prime Design has been the industry’s ergonomic leader since 1992 when they first introduced the concept of an ergonomic ladder rack.
Their design philosophy starts with the worker – how can we make the job safer, easier and more comfortable for the human body? That is because we firmly believe that a product’s design and how it impacts the user is every bit as important as the quality of materials and construction.
We designed the ErgoRack to reduce muscle stress, eliminating the risk of injury and speed the job of loading and unloading ladders from a work van.
- It deploys with only 2 fingers.
- Improves productivity by deploying or stowing in less than 20 seconds.
- Smooth operating hydraulic cylinders provide the smoothest controlled descent of any rack in the industry.
- Your feet stay on the ground for safer operations.
- No-drill installation keeps your vehicle warranty and resale value intact.
- Reduce injuries by eliminating slip and fall hazards from climbing on the bumper or tire.
- Reduced back and muscle strain from improper loading.
- Winner of ergonomic awards in the USA, France, Germany and Australia.
- Horizontal rotation deploys ladder horizontally for improved safety and ease of use.
- High roof models - On racks equipped with a side extension, the ladder can be lowered an additional 22 inches. a removable handle provides easy access for operators of any height.
- Inclined rotation reduces the amount of force it takes to move a ladder by 50% for safety and ease of use. Works with ladders up to 120 lbs.
- Clamp down racks to secure the racks automatically without tie-downs.
- Double high stacking adds capacity for one additional ladder on a horizontal rotation configuration with a max weight (for both ladders combined) up to 75 lbs.
- Extended Uppers are longer than standard to accommodate the wider base of 10 & 12-foot step ladders and other specialty ladders. Available for standard/low roof van applications.
- More options available.
NotesStyle varies slightly by vehicle, roof height and other factors
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!