Professional Truck Rack
The lightweight, contractor tough truck ladder rack
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Andonized aluminum won't rust
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to switch to other trucks
Professional Truck Rack
Lightweight, Truck Tough
The Professional Truck Rack™ is lightweight, yet rugged enough for the construction site. It works hard and plays hard, and can carry the necessary equipment for both.
The ergonomic design helps keep employees safe and worker compensation claims low, while the patented base model mounts easily to the truck bed and transfers from vehicle to vehicle.
- Easy to switch - When you change trucks, take the rack with you!
- Aluminum Tough - Andonized aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Easy to load - the unique roller-wheel option makes loading bulky cargo easier and faster
- Adaptable to your needs with adjustable end stops
- Rear roller wheel for easier loading
- Side rail kit helps in 3 ways:
- The roller allows you to load cargo from the rear with your feet safely on the ground. No climbing on the truck required.
- Side rails act as additional cargo stops and provide more tie-down spots for securing cargo.
- Side rails also provide support for a cantilevered 3rd crossbar to provide support for cargo over top of the cab.
- 2-foot Side rail extensions for long bed trucks
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!