So you’ve decided to get some fender flares.
Fender flares keep rocks, mud and other stuff from the road off of the side of your truck. This is especially bad if you’ve got tires that extend farther than the edge of your fenders.
Mud gets thrown down the side of your truck and you get mud on you every time you lean in to get something from the bed. Rocks and gravel get thrown down the side and can really wreck your paint job.
So yeah, fender flares are a great decision. Know what’s even better than that?
Choosing Bushwacker fender flares.
Instead of going on and on, we’ve made a list of all the good things about Bushwacker flares. And so we aren’t guilty of being biased, we’ve also made a list of reasons why Bushwacker may not be the flares for you.
Reasons to get a set of Bushwacker fender flares for your vehicle:
- They’re durable and made to last.
- The Dura-Flex 2000 coating makes them 100% resistant to harmful UV rays.
- They stay flexible no matter the temperature extremes.
- They aren’t hard or barely bendy like other brand name fender flares.
- They come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Most styles install very easily with no drilling needed.
- Even the Street or OE flares give your truck a finished look.
- Extend-a-fender, Pocket Style and Cut Out flares give your vehicle a unique custom look.
- Bushwacker is fun to say.
- They’re made to take daily punishment and keep looking like new.
- You can easily paint them to match your truck.
- The matte black finish looks awesome without any paint.
- They protect the side of your truck from gravel, road debris and mud.
- They keep you legal by adding material over your wide tires.
Why wouldn’t you want Bushwacker Fender Flares?
No idea. But in case you want an unbiased, fair opinion, we listed the only down sides we could find:
- They’re a little more expensive than most other flares.
- They aren’t one-size-fits all.
- They won’t fit on a Toyota Prius.
That’s all we got.
So there ya go. All of the pros and cons of Bushwacker fender flares right here in a neat little package. Don’t say we didn’t warn you when you come back in a year and your other fender flares are broken, ripped, not protecting like they should or they just look ugly.
We’d love to hear from you about why you love or hate Bushwacker fender flares. Call, email or comment below to let us know what’s up. If your'e near one of our Kansas City locations, drop in and check out Bushwacker flares for yourself.