BedRug For Jeep VS BedTred Jeep
When you want the best liner for your Jeep’s interior, it comes down to BedRug for Jeep or BedTred Jeep. The only problem is choosing between the two. We’ve made it a little easier for you to decide by breaking down the differences between the two liners and listing them here for you.
What BedRug for Jeep and BedTred Jeep have in common:
- Custom made to fit your Jeep as a direct replacement for your stock carpet.
- Both come in 3-piece kits to fit your Jeep.
- Made in the USA.
- Waterproof and resistant to mold and mildew.
- The material is thick and keeps your interior cooler and more quiet.
- They are easy to install in under 30 minutes.
- Attach with hook and loop fasteners, which are super easy to use.
- Clean up is really easy – just hose them down and put them back in.
- Remove the sections quickly and easily to hose them off.
What BedRug Liner for Jeep has that BedTred Jeep doesn’t:
- It’s made of polypropylene so it’s super tough and durable.
- It looks and feels like carpet, but the material has none of the disadvantages of carpet.
What the BedTred Jeep has that the BedRug Liner doesn’t:
- It’s made from TPO composite, which means it’s non-skid and looks like a spray-in bed liner.
- Feels like a thick, cushiony rubber mat.
And that’s about it. It basically comes down to deciding if you prefer the carpet look or the spray-in bed liner look. They are both made to replace your stock carpet and both offer kits for the cargo area as well. If you need any more help making your decision, please give us a call at 1-877-375-3915.