For more than 20 years, Chux Trux has been customizing trucks, vans, motorcycles, and cars for our Kansas City area customers. In that time, we've learned a lot about graphics, vinyl wraps, and wrapping cars.
What's that? You don't know what a vinyl wrap is? Well, fear not, you've found the experts. Chux has a full-time crew of vinyl wrap specialists who have been doing this every day for quite some time. If you want a wrap, you've come to the right place.
Sometime called car-wraps, car decals, or just wraps, a vinyl wrap is basically a thin layer of high quality vinyl we place over your car, or just parts of it. They are computer designed that can include high resolution graphics, images, text and more. All of it laid out in some of the coolest, sickest (that’s a good thing), and most custom styles you can image (and some you couldn’t even dream of). Once applied, it looks like a natural paint coat, perfectly blending in with your car's natural lines. Because we design them on a computer and custom print them in house, the Chux Trux team can make a vinyl wrap that can cover your car, motorcycle, truck, van, tractor-trailer, go-cart, tool-box, refrigerator, table-top, or anything else you can think of. We can also make them with any color or design you want to make.
Why get a vinyl wrap? Consider the following:
- Enhanced Look. Vinyl wraps are one of the best things to happen to customizers in decades. With a vinyl wrap, you don't have to go through the pain of selecting a new color scheme and finding a body shop that will actually be able to make your vehicle look the way you want it to. For some people, a vinyl wrap is the ideal solution when deciding on a new paint job or customization. A good vinyl wrap can make your vehicle look brand new practically overnight. It can also extend the life of your vehicle by adding a protective coating over your exterior that protects it from damage while still allowing you to go back to your original paint color just by removing the wrap.
- Fully Customizable. A vinyl wrap turns your car into a paint canvas that you can show off to the world. You can put absolutely any image you want on your vehicle, and we do mean any image. If you have an idea for an image but don't know exactly how you want it to look, Chux Trux has a team of graphic designers who can work with you, flesh-out your idea, and come up with a bunch of options. At the other end of the spectrum, if you already have a photo, design, or image firmly in mind, we can take it and fit it onto your vehicle just the way you want it. With a vinyl wrap, there's no end of choices and options.
- Cut-To-Fit. Because we design each car wrap and fit it to your car's specifications, we can create any size and design combination you want. We can cover your hood, one side of your car, a single fender on your motorcycle, an entire side of your company van, or go full-steam ahead and wrap every visible part of your vehicle. We can even make wraps to cover building windows, conference room walls, interior spaces, or almost anywhere else. If it has a relatively flat surface without too much texture, we can make a custom vinyl wrap for it. Yeah. We're that good.
- Safe. A vinyl wrap won't damage your paint, leave behind permanent marks on your windows, or leave any imperfections. If you want to remove it, we can do that for you. If you want to leave it on, it adds an additional protective layer that lasts for years and years. You can even wash it just like you would normally wash your car and it will look even better.
- New Look. New Car. If your ride runs fine but looks like it has seen better days, or you’re just tired of looking at it, wrapping your car in a custom color scheme can be much more affordable than trading it in. Not to mention the hassle of buying a new car. A full graphic wrap from Chux Trux can give an old car, truck or van new life, a whole new look and give you a new found feeling of pride every time you turn heads while driving down the road. Want a flat black (or flat white) looking paint job? Chux does that. Want it a custom graphic, two tone paint look and a showroom shine? Chux does that too. There is ALMOST NOTHING you can’t do with a great computer, graphic designers, bukoo bucks worth of equipment and some of the most talented vinyl wrap artists in the Midwest. If you can dream it, Chux can probably do it.
- Cost Effective. People who want a custom paint job but have never paid for one before are often shocked at how much they cost. Even a simple custom-paint job design with a basic paint scheme can start at well over $5,000. And if you want to paint on a design similar to some of today's more popular vinyl wrap designs, such as a carbon fiber look, you can easily be looking at $10,000 or more.
On the other hand, a simple, rear-window see-through vinyl wrap graphic can cost as low as about $200, while doing a two-tone wrap (covering the lower half of the car) starts at under $700 and doing a complete color change starts at less than $1500. If you wanted to achieve the same effect with paint, you could easily spend at 2 to 5 times that much. No matter your budget, the Chux crew will be able to help you pick a wrap that fits your needs and one that won't your wallet.
- Popular Colors. Lately, the Chux vehicle wraps crew has been installing a lot of different looks, but carbon fiber, flat black, black primer, and flat white have been very popular. Any of these looks will make your vehicle stand out, and can even add a significant value if you ever decide to resell it. For our commercial customers, even a simple rear-window decal can add that look of professionalism that you can't achieve with a removable magnetic sign. Just be careful, though. With a wrap that looks good and fits your car just right, you may turn more heads than you expected.
Contact Us Today
The vinyl wrap crew at Chux Trux knows more about this topic than is probably healthy for any individual human being. Our vehicle wrap team does this full time, and they're always designing, installing, and thinking about this stuff. There's a reason why our customers keep coming back to us for their car wrap needs.
Even if you're just thinking about a wrap but aren't sure, all you have to do is call or e-mail us today. We'll tell you everything there is to know about wraps and then some. So stop reading and contact us now.