Why Choose Chux
In today's market place, you have a lot of choices when it comes to automotive parts and accessories. So I put together a quick bullet point list to make your decision in considering Chux Trux an easy one. Once you get to know us, you will see how we make everything involving your car or truck a whole lot easier.
- Chux was established in 1991 as a one-man shop and has grown to multiple retail locations with over 2 dozen employees, and growing.
- Chux Trux was recognized as one of the top 25 truck accessory stores in the nation.
- Numerous industry magazines have labeled us as an industry leader and trailblazer.
- No voice mail. When you call, you get a person.
- Fast special-order service for hard to find parts.
- WE INSTALL nearly every part we sell. When we talk about parts, it comes from professional experience that most “drop shippers” just don’t have. Before you buy online, make sure it’s with someone who actually handles parts for a living and not just requesting manufacturers ship parts on their behalf.
- We guarantee what we sell.
- We take care of you like family, we take care of your vehicle like it were our own.
- Same ownership and management team for last 18 years.
- We have over $23,000,000 in inventory of quality parts at GREAT prices, right here in Kansas City.
- Our main store is over 19,000 sq. ft. with over 8,000 sq. ft in showroom – see our photo gallery, and we have stores in Olathe, KS and Kansas City, Mo in the northland.
- Six bay installation center.
- Knowledgeable sales staff. If you want experience, we’re the guys. Our team has over ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
- Comfortable waiting rooms with cable TV and telephone.
- Our installer experts have done suspension kits on over 15,300 cars and trucks!! We know what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t. Let’s face it, vehicles aren’t perfect. Odds are if there are any issues with parts fitting your vehicle, our team probably has already come across it and knows how to make it work.
- Custom Fabrication services available. We BUILD STUFF when you can’t find what you need.
- If you want to talk to the owner of Chux, well, you can.
- Great customer service. We build strong relationships based on honesty, integrity, and overall service that exceeds our customers expectations - Our reputation is impeccable.
- Involved in industry associations and committees. We are a member of SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) and we serve on the LTAA (Light Truck Accessory Alliance) committee. Chux knows the industry. In fact, we do consulting to THEM on training and education! No one else can claim this distinction.
- We only sell car, truck and Jeep stuff. Some guys sell books, pots and pans, and have dozens of other websites. With us, what you see is what you get.
- We Ship FAST. We’ll send you a confirmation and follow up with a tracking number.
- Our focus is on being your #1 resource for automotive parts and accessories.
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!