- Home »
- Resources »
- Targeted Marketing »
- WeatherGuard Truck Tool Boxes »
- WeatherGuard 121 Low Profile Truck Tool Box
WeatherGuard 121 Low Profile Truck Tool Box
Get the low profile Weather Guard tool box. Perfect for anyone with a crew cab truck and a 5.5' (extra short) truck bed. Standard height boxes typically are too tall for extra short beds and make it difficult to see your tailgate, eliminating your point of reference when backing up. Still packed with features for guys who are serious about security.
121-0-01 Specs are:
Dimensions: H: 15'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 80
Cubic feet: 8.8
- Weather Guard 121 Truck Tool Box - Low Profile
WEATHER GUARD® Saddle Boxes are the toughest truck boxes in the business. Our saddle box suspends from the side rails of your pickup truck, allowing for plenty of room underneath. All WEATHERGUARD Aluminum and Steel Cross Boxes are built with the same tough features to keep your tools safe and secure.
- EXTREME PROTECTION® Lock — protects against break-ins and has tamper-resistant retracting lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Crimp-free/drill-free install mounting brackets
- Body channel for extra strength
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty for peace of mind
- Level storage secures 48" level
- Full weather seal keeps the elements out
- Full length, stainless steel piano high opens lid a full 90 degrees and is super tough
- Adjustable tray allows storage for small items
- 12V access for electrical up-fits. Keep your cordless tools locked inside your box while they charge!
- Automotive style latch with smooth "one touch" opening
- Latch linkage protection keeps shifting loads from damaging the mechanism
- Reduced clearance cover
- Aluminum construction looks great, withstands weather and has an ARMOR TUF® BLACK clear coat finish
- Priced too low to print per manufacturer agreements! Contact us below for pricing or call now
We Price Match
We Beat the Competition
Quit wasting your valuable time shopping around to save a dollar or two. When you buy from Chux, we’ll beat our biggest competitors advertised prices, even up to 1 year after you bought it from us!
Don’t wait for a sale. If we put something on sale, call us and we’ll refund the difference!
Easy Returns and Exchanges
Don’t like what you bought? Changed your mind? Doesn’t look like you wanted? Chux wants you happy and we make it easy to return or exchange your items.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Not many retailers can claim this one. Chux was voted SEMA’s “Retailer of the Year” by our industry peers in the Light Truck Accessory Alliance category!
26+ Years In Business
Well, it’s easy math. Take the current year and subtract 1991 (the year we started) and that’s how long we’ve been around. We’re a small business that’s “grown up” in the industry by selling and installing everything from window visors to superchargers. We have multiple stores and an online presence that almost no other local retailer can claim.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA, CONTACT A STORE BELOW
DYI Difficulty Level
Anyone with a heartbeat and a tool set can do this! Have at it!
Got a couple of big boy tools and a garage, then you can do this. But give us a call if you bust a knuckle!
Are you you they "guy" or "girl" that everyone comes to have their Truck worked on? Then this is in your wheel house to get done.
You ARE a Mechanic
If working on Trucks and Cars is your day job, then you got a good chance of getting this done. But Chux is here to take on the job if need it!
Don't Try This @ Home!
Don't let your ego get in the way, let the professionals at Trux Chux get this done right for you!